Pee Wee Playground, Ages 3.5-Entering Kindergarten
This small group format is perfect for the younger child or first time camper. Children have the opportunity to work individually and in small group settings. Favorite activities include Treasure Hunts, Unicorn sightings, painting t-shirts, outdoor playground time, story time, sand art and so much more. This playground will also have the opportunity to share the entertainment fun of the 5-9 yr old camp (see calendar). We do have a drop-off/pick-up policy for this program. Participants MUST be toilet trained.
Calendar for special guests is below!
- Pre-registration IS required for all playground programs.
- Ages are as of start of program, and is intended for children entering kindergarten in Fall 2019
- We do have a dropoff/ pick-up policy for this program.
- Participants MUST be toilet trained.
- Attendance is voluntary. Program is HELD RAIN OR SHINE.
- Participants receive a free playground t-shirt during their first week of playground only.
- Registration opens Monday, February 25TH at 8am
- All Playgrounds are supervised & staffed by an experienced Director & College/High School age workers.
- Child to staff ratio is 5:1.
- Enrollment limits of 36 per week.
- New extended hours option, 8am-12pm!
Additional Forms and Files: