Ages 7 & up. “Learn to Play” instructional program at Westboro Tennis & Swim Club. For questions on level placement, contact Michael or Susie at 508-366-1222 at the club BEFORE REGISTERING. We are NOT responsible for placement errors. Bring your own racquet (limited loaners available). Limited number of openings. (6 weeks)
All participants must check in at the front desk prior to each class! Siblings and parents are excluded! There are no makeups for classes missed, but club will schedule make up classes if cancelled due to inclement weather. Bring own racquet. Some loaners may be available.
Beginners Focuses on grips, stroke technique for all strokes, basic rules & scoring and beginning match play.
Advanced Beginner Re-enforces beginners curriculum with addition of more advanced stroke technique, beginning strategy, positioning, movement and tactics for doubles & singles. Combination of feeding and playing drills.
Limited loaner rackets are available
- Junior Beginners focuses on grips, stroke technique for all strokes, basic rules & scoring and beginning match play.
- Advanced Beginner re-enforces beginners curriculum with addition of more advanced stroke technique, beginning strategy, positioning, movement and tactics for doubles & singles.
- Juniors over 15 years of age should join Adult Tennis programs
- Sundays (6 week sessions)
- Junior Beginners (Must be 7 years old by September 1, 2018)
- Advanced Beginners (Must be 9 years old by September 1, 2018)
- Session 1: September 9—October 14
- Session 2: October 21—December 32(No Class Nov. 25)
- Session 3: January 6—February 10
- Session 4: February 24—March 31
- Session 5: April 7—May 19 (No Class Apr. 14)
- $137 per session, Westboro Swim and Tennis, 35 Chauncy St.
- Westborough Residents Only
Things to Know
* Loaner racquets are available for class
* Each player must check in at the front desk
* Parents must be present during lesson
* Participants may only use courts during lessons
* Please wear comfortable sneakers