This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Students start to develop basic essential skills - handling and swinging the raquet, throwing, rolling and catching. Students will focus on basic movements: running, jumping and balance. The main goal of the class is to develop body control using tennis based activities and to have fun!
- Sundays, 4:30-5:30pm
- Westborough Tennis & Swim Club, 35 Chauncy St
- Session 1: September 9—October 14
- Session 2: October 21—December 2(No Class Nov. 25)
- Session 3: January 6—February 10
- Session 4: February 17—March 31 (No Class Feb. 24)
- Session 5: April 7—May 19 (No Class Apr. 21)
- $181 per session