This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
See descriptions below for some awesome programs run by Best Soccer!
First Kix (Ages 3-5) Summer
- Let your child’s imagination run wild! A friendly and fun introduction to dribbling, stopping, and controlling the ball. Our non-competitive curricula introduces soccer players to simple skills with fun games. Players will also be taught how to interact on a team and how to be a good sport. All equipment will be provided. Kids can wear sneakers or cleats, shin guards are recommended.
- Monday - Friday, August 5 - 9
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Haskell Field
Soccer (Ages 5+) Summer
- As players learn and grasp the basic fundamentals of soccer, focus can shift towards the WHEN, WHERE, and WHY, in order to get a better understanding of the game of soccer. Also players learn the importance of a good warm up through fun games and activities. The coaches will develop the basic foot skills, passing and shooting through structured games with every player actively involved.
- June 24—June 28
- July 15—July 19
- August 5—August 9
- 9am—12pm, ages 5+
- 9am—3pm, ages 7+
- $140 half day
- $217, full day
- Must be 7 on the first day of the program to participate in the full day session.
- All fees include t-shirt and ball
- All clinics take place @ Haskell Field