Instructor: Nick Wright
Nick has been teaching rowing for 11 years and is a US Sailing Level 1 certified instructor. He started rowing at Maritime Rowing Center and continued at Trinity College. Nick also is a volunteer at the Head of the Charles Regatta.
Name of Program: Fall Competitive Rowing Program
Program Info (Grades 9-12)
- Dates of Program: August 26 - October 30
- Day of the Week/ Times:
- Monday 3:45 PM -6:00 PM
- Tuesday 3:45 PM -5:30 PM
- Wednesday 3:45 PM -6:00 PM
- Thursday 3:45 PM -6:00 PM
- Friday 3:45 PM -6:00 PM
- Cost: : $575
- Location: Lake Quinsigamond (10 Lake Ave North Worcester, MA)
- Program Description: In this after school program rowers of all levels work to improve their skills. Varsity athlete’s row in singles and doubles and work towards the Green Mountain Head (9/29) and the Head of the Charles races while novice rowers generally row quads and work towards doubles.