Teen Strength & Conditioning
This program is designed to build a foundation of fitness for those new to fitness or current athletes looking to step up their game. Participants will learn to move well and lift weights properly and safely.
Participants will be coached through warm-ups, strength movements, conditioning pieces and cool-downs. Over the course of 8 weeks, they will build strength, power, speed, agility, stamina and confidence in their abilities.
Benefits of resistance training for youths include: increased lean muscle mass, stronger bones, weight control, reduced risk for overuse injuries, lowered risk for cardiovascular disease and improved mental well-being.
- Ages 12-17
- 8 weeks (March 3, 2020 - April 21, 2020)
- Tuesdays, 6-7pm
- Location: CrossFit Prototype, 50 E. Main Street, Westboro
- $200 resident, $225 nonresident
- http://tiny.cc/sfc66y (we need all participants to sign this waiver form)
- Participants should be there ON TIME, in gym attire and ready to learn and work hard.