Skip to content
Alert: Egg Drop cancelled for Saturday 4/20
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Payment Information/ Credit Card Policy
Payments are due at time of registration. In office we accept cash, money orders, personal checks, or credit cards (Discover, Mastercard, and Visa). Online registrations require credit card payments only (Discover, Mastercard, and Visa). Refunds will be by check only and will take 3-4 weeks to process. Please see full refund policy.
Make checks payable to: Westboro Recreation. A single check for multiple programs/family members is acceptable.
Returned checks will be charged a $25 fee payable by bank check or cash.
DO NOT PAY IF ON A WAITING LIST.
WE DO NOT PRO-RATE CLASS FEES.
We do not provide information to 3rd parties.
Refund requests must be in writing, please use department refund form to request a refund. All Refunds will be paid by check and will take 3-4 weeks. No refunds will be made via credit card, even if the program fee was paid by credit card.
Prior to the start of all programs full refunds will be given for verifiable medical emergencies only. Partial refunds (75%) may be applied for in all other emergency situations if request is made at least 3 business days prior to start. The remaining 25% to the Rec Dept will not exceed $35 per program. Once any program starts, there are no refunds.
Efforts will be made to make up classes cancelled due to weather, but are not guaranteed. Refunds will not be offered due to a participant’s inability to partake in the makeup.
Instead of receiving a check refund, credits may be issued to your household account for future use in any of our programs, activities, or special events. Credits are good for two years from issuance. To use a credit you must call our office and the credit will be applied by a Recreation Staff member.
Return to Previous List